When I came up with this idea it was originally a larger design. In the image below you can see the original idea at the top left. When I finished my drawing I thought it looked like a camp full of pup tents, that's how it got it's name. When I did a mock up in my EQ program I felt that the block was too busy. So I stripped it down to the image at the bottom left in the sketch below. It looked much better with less tents.
If you go to Quiltmaker blog you can see what one of their Scrap Squad folks did with the design.
Visit Louisa Robertson's blog Louisa Quilts to see what she did with the block. If you go to Louisa's blog you'll see how she constructed the units. I was thinking of constructing the units in a similar fashion. Only I would probably foundation piece the individual units and join them together to form the block.
At the bottom of this post you can see a couple more layouts for this block. I also show it in a couple of different collections now available from Quilting Treasures Fabrics.