Unfortunately it was brought to my attention that there were some issues with the construction and cutting directions. The major issue is the corner of the Blue Garland border. After reviewing the directions that were released from Quilting Treasures I found that an incorrect image of the quilt was given to the person who edits directions. So they changed the directions to make the picture. It was an image created during the process of trying to recreate the quilt with my Electric Quilt software. It was never meant to go into the directions.
I have made the corrections and gave them to the wonderful quilter who brought it to my attention. She has completed the quilt top and tells me that the corrections are good. Please contact me if you have bought this kit or obtained the pattern and would like the changes sent to you.
I’m sorry for any inconvenience and hope that your quilt turns out beautifully. I’m posting images of the quilt top made by the Quilter who contacted me. It looks really awesome!
Goodbye for now,